[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN
 Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:38:22 -0000
Hello,

On the m0n0wall interface screen you need to set the LAN interface to
VLAN30, rather than trying to assign 192.168.13.1 to OPT1.

In your original example, with sis0 as the LAN, that makes it effectively on
the default/native VLAN on your switch (e.g. on Ciscos, VLAN 1 is by default
all untagged traffic on a trunk port).

Regards,

Kris.