[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  MykSto <myksto at libero dot it>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall needs occasional reboot?
 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:03:11 +0100
I searched the archive but did'nt find any precise help for me. They
talk about irq conflits (where can I find those conflits in m0n0wall,
how can I find out I have an irq problem?), about PNP OS (mine's
disabled). Nothings else...

Would you be so kind to tell me (us) something more?

Thanks a lot, Michele.