[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Arne Varholm <arne at varholm dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall needs occasional reboot?
 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:35:53 +0100
I had this problem also, I fixed it by using another mainboard. Others
updated their mainboard with the latest BIOS.
If you are using the latest BIOS, try to go into BIOS setup and se if
you can do any change to IRQ allocation.
Some hardware/device drivers handle shared interrupts well, others do not...

Arne