[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "'Mono Dev List'" <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Imran K'" <gururug at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum
 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:24:00 -0500
Ok so at this moment I mounted the beta version of List 2 Forum for mono
list. Those who like to do criticism can view it at
http://pubnet.lrc-wireless.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Currently the sync goes from the list to the forum, reverse sync is working
but I forward all the mail from forum to my own mailbox rather then monolist
(for now for test purposes) when we sure list to forum sync work ok, then I
will need permission to set sync of forum 2 list, that could cause some test
messages coming in to the list because I don't expect (and I don't want to)
user to use my location as mono forum.

So tell me what you think!