[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles 'wokka' Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily dot org>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum
 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:37:39 -0600
Alex, I'm not a fan of forums, but many are, and this isn't the only
group of people using a mailing list that has had this type of conundrum
about mailing lists and forums.  I hope you will release your code so
that other groups may use it, I know several mailing lists that would
benefit from your work.

Thanks again for all of your hard work

Charles