[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  David Burkhardt <dave at alienc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b2 FTP issues; Dup ACKs and dropped session
 Date:  Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:42:21 +0100
On 22.01.07 08:37 -0600, David Burkhardt wrote:

> Symptom:
> I start FTP xfer on 1.3b2 and it works for about 5-8 seconds before
> connection gets lost.  I ramp up to about 8-9Mb and then the
> connection gets lost permanently.

Hmm, I've received one other report of FTP (uploads, in that case)
stalling with 1.3b2, but in that case only when the traffic shaper
was enabled. However, I haven't had time to look into it/reproduce it
myself yet. Could be an issue with ipfilter's FTP proxy, and/or the
interaction with the traffic shaper.

- Manuel