[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Eric M. Guzman" <Eric at np3a dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WAN Gateway Missing, can't ping beyond m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:00:02 +0500
I think that there is a problem with the dhcp-client.

Its not the fxp0, if that is what you are thinking. I use mainly vr0
and rl0 ethernet ports and get the same problem.

If I put a linux machine (or even a Redmond one !) on the modem, it
picks up the dhcp no problem.

m0n0, and pfsense, both have internmittent problems with dhcp on the WAN.

sai