[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  "'Joe Lagreca'" <lagreca at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and frame relay?
 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:53:35 -0000
You'll probably have to get a router to sit between the FR and the m0n0wall.

A cheap cisco 16xx with a wic-1t should suffice :)

If you did get a frame relay card for your m0n0wall, I'd guess the drivers
to support it aren't in the m0n0wall kernel, and there isn't a configuration
GUI.

It may well be possible to coax it in to working, but then you'd have to go
to all the effort of re-coaxing when the next m0n0wall version came out!

Adam.