[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Xbox360 Moderate
 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:41:32 -0800
Sorry to start another thread, just rejoind the list after seeing the
online journal of the posts.  I a haveing the same isse.  Short of
setting up a 1:1 NAT and just allowing all TCP/UDP to the Xbox, I have
tried to configure 1.23b2 and 1.3b2 with NAT allowing TCP/UDP 88 and
TCP/UDP 3074 forwarded to the Xbox360... still showing "moderate" in the
Xbox Live connection.

I am going to enable more logging and see if I can't figure out what
other ports it is trying to tickle.  If someone gets this before me
shout... thanks!

-F