[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Xbox360 Moderate
 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:21:30 -0600
I'm not an XBox user but did run accross this on Google:

Q.  What ports need to be open for Xbox Live to work properly?
A.  If your NAT appears as MODERATE or STRICT, making sure that the ports
listed below are open may improve your gaming experience.

UDP 53, 88, 3330, 3074
TCP 3074

Hope this helps.

Roy...