[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Golden <jgolden at wingnet dot net>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS Forwarding
 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:23:10 -0500
DNS Forwarding in my case works fine for awhile, but for some reason all
of a sudden stops working. The only way I have been aple to get it
working again is either rebooting the box or stopping the dns forwarder
service and restarting it. I have not gotten any help so far. From what
I can tell DNSMASQ is the daemon that does this in m0n0wall and it may
be a possibility that DNSMASQ may be running out of swap space.