[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS Forwarding
 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:04:29 -0500
On 1/23/07, Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I thought I read somewhere that DNS Forwarding is/ was broken in 1.2
> can someone either confirm or deny for me?  I have 1.21.

It works perfectly fine for the vast majority of people (myself
included).  One person reporting an issue with something shouldn't
lead you to believe it'll be a problem for you.  If this was a
widespread issue, we'd have a thread a hundred+ messages long on it by
now.  If you upgrade, I very, very seriously doubt if you'll see any
problems.

-Chris