[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at id3a dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0Wall vendor
 Date:  Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:33:04 -0500
Is there really a market for this?  I have a NET4511 I might be convinced to
part with.  It has 2 wifi cards in it right now (for a total of 4 networks)
The 4511 only has 2 ethernet ports.  How much would someone be willing to
pay over "list" price for the parts to have someone assemble and test?

Soekris NET4511 - 197.00
20MB CF (including monowall) - 20.00
Installation and testing - ???? (make me an offer.)

optional extras:
Power supply - 10.00
MMCX pigtail - 20.00
U.FL pigtail - 20.00
miniPCI radio - 95.00
PCMCIA radio - 95.00

No antennnas - the external radio connector is RP-TNC.

John/

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service