[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Howto upgrade pb25r595 to pb26r614???
 Date:  Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:05:46 -0800
After seeing how easy an upgrade is with pb26r614 I'm at a loss on how to
upgrade pb25r595.  I might be missing it, but I dont see anyplace to upload
the latest version to upgrade it.  It may be done via ftp, however I can't
figure out how.  I've looked around a bit and can't seem to find anything
either.

Is there an obvious way to upgrade my m0n0wall that I am just missing?  Or
do I have to just install a newer version and reload the configuration?
Thanks!

Joe