[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'John Voigt'" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0Wall vendor
 Date:  Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:13:59 -0500
Absolutely there is a market for this, having sold Smoothwall for 2 years,
there are some people that either don't know or don't want to know how to
setup a firewall. I have built many firewalls to protect networks of all
sizes, imagine your average home user that can only open Word, he knows
nothing about how the computer works but does understand that his Quicken
file is vulnerable and wants to protect it. I am currently working on this
very thing, to sell a "solution" vs just the parts for the solution. The
market is really quite large. :)

Dave Kitchens
Web Weaver Design
Lancentric USA