[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0Wall vendor
 Date:  Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:52:06 -0500
You would not be selling the software, just the labor to setup the system.
My partners and I will be doing what we can to assist Manuel in adding
features and most likely he would get some compensation as well as our
product is based on his work. It would only be fair after all. It is really
just a matter of clients not being able to do it themselves, I would never
claim to have written the software. For those people that can install their
own, I am quite happy to point them to m0n0wall.ch and they can have at it.
As for competing with Linksys and Dlink? There is really no comparison, I
don't trust Linksys to do much at all, their firmware has been notoriously
bug ridden. The old saying goes, you get what you pay for, :)

Dave