[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "Jim Gifford" <jim at giffords dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Howto upgrade pb25r595 to pb26r614???
 Date:  Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:04:24 -0800
Thanks for the reply.  I think it was actually a very stupid mistake on my
part.  I was actually running m0n0wall from a cd, and therefor don't think
the upgrade feature was even available for me.  I downloaded the newest
version and installed it to a hard drive.  Now I have the option for
firmware upgrade, however don't need to use it at the moment, because I just
installed the latest version.  Although I'm sure an update will come out
soon that I can try.  Thanks again for the help.

Joe