[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can m0n0wall serve up a webpage or my choosing?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Feb 2004 00:01:43 -0800
Before you all tell me this is not a good idea, let me explain why I want
this.

This is not for general webpages.  Instead I want to serve up either a VNC
or RDP client via a webpage used to access remote machines over a VPN
connection I will establish to the m0n0wall.

The remote user could download and install a client app to use, however it
would be so much easier, especially for those who aren't very tech savvy, to
gain access to their machine while away from home or the office.

What about the possibility of a SSL VPN to a m0n0wall?

I'm trying to come up with a secure solution to VNC or RDP and a free
solution that is similar to https://www.gotomypc.com/.

What are your thoughts and ideas on this?