[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Joe" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Can m0n0wall serve up a webpage or my choosing?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:39:04 +0100
using the java-based version you are not in need of the webpage if this is the only reason. Just use
your favourite browser on the specified port of the server and log in. By the way www.tightvnc.com
offers some nice features like jpeg-compression, filetransfer etc and is also realvnc compatible.

regards,
Holger Bauer