[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  zealot <zealot at tradersguild dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IP Accounting / snmp for signal strength
 Date:  Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:14:06 -0600
Barry Murphy wrote:
> Seeing as there are many BSD users here, does anyone know of a script to grab 'ipfw count's and
drop them into mysql. I need to create a php front end showing usage per IP per day for the month,
so both the user and I can keep an eye on traffic usages.

> Secondly is it possible to get m0n0wall snmp to show the signal strength of a connection so I can
graph it.

> Thanks
> Barry

Tried Cacti? Read about it's features at
http://www.raxnet.net/products/cacti/features.php

I'm currently using it to gather and display data from my firewall and
router.