[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe LaGreca" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "Falcor" <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP odd problems
 Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:53:11 -0800
The pipe at my house is 256 up.  This happens when I'm not doing anything
but pinging and nothing/very little is even going over the connection.  The
dropped packets actually seem to get better when something IS going over the
connection, VS. it just sitting there idle.

I am running WinXP at work, and have a 512 symetrical connection there.
Could this be a bug that was supposed to be patched coming back?  Thank you
for helping me understand this.