[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  "'zealot'" <zealot at tradersguild dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP Accounting / snmp for signal strength
 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:11:17 +1300
Hi,

I'm already doing that, however I'm wanting to graph on a per user
basis. I.e. I give someone a pptp login and want to limit them to 10 gig
traffic per month.

Secondly, the signal graph I was talking about was not bandwidth
consumtion, but to graph the signal / noise ratio. I want to be able to
see how rain/wind/hail effects the signal.

Thanks
Barry