[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP Accounting / snmp for signal strength
 Date:  Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:33:03 +1000
Hi All,

Just a quick question to all to see if this is a local (me) issue or a
remote (Barry) issue.

Every email I receive from barry Murphy is timestamped 12 hours into the
future.  He has checked his system time, and it appears to be correct.
Mine is fine, and every other email I receive from everyone else on this
list (and many other lists) and also non-list email has the time set
perfectly.

I'd just like to narrow down where the time issue is, and if it is on my
end, correct it.  if it is on Barry's end, I trust he can find it and
fix it.

This email was received approximately 11:11AM here on 6 Feb, 2003.  I am
at GMT + 10:00, and Barry is at GMT + 13:00 (NZ Summer time).

Anyone?

- HiltonT

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/