[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Killing all P2P traffic? How?
 Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:39:17 -0600
Ports are not really the way to go.  Most P2P clients now a days use
dynamic port allocation, so if you block port 33XX, they just change
which port they use.  You need something that can block the protocol,
like fast track, etc.  I am not sure if m0n0wall can do that.

--
I don't want to believe, I want to know.