[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  bash scripting question about if[]
 Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:51:29 -0500
I need to do double logic and no matter what I do im getting problem with
operator undefined?

Here is my code; maybe some one can help me? Im stuk with this and that's
the last line in the project after fix it I can release the thingy

if [ $AP_ONTIME = 1 ]; then

       if [ $z = 0 ]; then

       else

         echo "ALERT: your network has $z AP gone offline"

         #If ontime notification is enabled lets send sockets to notify
about equipment failure

       fi

fi

Any thoughts?