[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mats Lundqvist" <mats dot lundqvist at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Killing all P2P traffic? How?
 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:47:56 +0100
Just run all your web traffic through a transparent proxy (like
squid), block all other ports other then 80 and 21 (use a ftp-proxy or
run it through squid). That way, only filetransfers (ftp) and only
http-requests goes through. It should eliminate all your troubles with
p2p traffic.

--

Mats Lundqvist
Office Data Dalarna