[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  jawn dot 070215 at wmail1 dot metroland dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall as just a router or something else ?
 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:14:49 -0600
Sounds like you might be better off using Vyatta.  It is both open
source and supported, and does a mighty fine job of routing this type
of traffic.  You can find it at http://vyatta.com/

On 1/26/07, jawn <jawn dot 070215 at wmail1 dot metroland dot com> wrote:
>  I need to build a router between to GB LAN's and monowall looks to be easiest to setup and
configure. If I configure it with no NAT option will it be the way to go OR  is there other distro's
out there that will work better for just routing between LAN's ?
> Thanks, Jay

I don't want to believe, I want to know.