[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Rupright <mark at fivepetals dot net>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Killing all P2P traffic? How?
 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:08:04 -0600 (CST)
Hi Alex,

I have used squid combined with dansguardian and have been really successful with it at my
workplace. However, a much easier solution for content filtering that is opensource is defintely
www.censornet.com as it is an "all-in-one" package and includes a very easy to use web interface. It
will also tell you whom is using the most bandwidth and you can block almost anything you want.

Mark