[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "E-Z Ace" <ez123 at acequality dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  1U monowall servers for sale (3 more units available)
 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:52:21 -0800
I sold out of the ones I put on eBay.  I have 3 more that are identical
except the chassis only has opennings for 2 PCI cards (even though the PCI
expansion card inside has room for 3.)

More details at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110079838026

Let me know if anybody wants one of these for $150 including shipping to
lower 48 states.  If any are left I'm putting them up on eBay for round two,
but I'm probably going to increase the price.  So if you want one, now is
the time to let me know.

Also, I can populate with additional quad cards for $25 / per card if you
need more ports.

e-z