[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  multiple access points with single m0n0wall router
 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:05:30 -0700
If I wanted to added 3 wifi access points to connect to only one m0n0wall
interface how would this be best setup? I have looked through the listings
but cannot find any guide definitive enough. I basically would like to offer
a hotspot via two access points with captive portal via a single monowall
router.

Any suggestions?

Mike

11:11 AM