[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  cdl at asgaard dot org
 To:  "Max Cristin" <max dot cristin at rogers dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware suggestion
 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:58:31 +0000
I have been running m0n0 on a set of 4501s and 4801s for 3+ years (with the vpn 1411 mini-pci cards)
now with no problems.

Since you mentioned colo, you may want to look at the www.kerberos.si 1u rackmount cases for the
soekris boards.  No connection, just a very happy customer.

Chris

  Sent via Blackberry