[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Inbound (downloaded) traffic is not being shaped at all
 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:20:59 -0700
I have been monitoring the monowall 1.3b2 for awhile now and just realized
that NO traffic is going through any of the rules that have to do with
incoming traffic (downloaded to my pc, etc), traffic is fine with the
outgoing. I have read that monowall doesn't help with inbound traffic for
some and then others it seems to work.
 Do I need to change the traffic shaping rules to LAN instead of WAN?

11:11 AM