[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Michael Brown'" <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Inbound (downloaded) traffic is not being shaped at all
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:37:27 -0700
Now the dumb question; how do I go about prioritizing traffic being
downloaded to my computer with monowall? I have rules in there from when I
enabled it and some I have added but when viewing the status in ipfw show
there is 0 traffic going through ANY of the inbound rules. All the
upload/outbound rules seem to work fine. I have ack, small packet, gre, etc
set to high priority and at the very top. At the very bottom I have scavenge
traffic (catch all rule) for inbound (downloaded) set to medium priority.
Most of the traffic for inbound seems to bypass that catch all rule too
though!