[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hangs - solved
 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:24:05 -0700
> When I had 1.22 running under vmware workstation 5.5 it sometimes stopped
> responding. After I have updated to 1.3b2 this has been solved. This has
> not happened since back then.

I didn't want to say anything too soon, but it looks like my lockups have
also been cured by 1.3b1.  All the features I use (VLANs, Advanced Outbound
NAT) are working fine and I have an uptime of 37 days, 18:27 as of this
email.  I have not seen a number like that for a looooooooong time.  I am
just working on adding my 14th VLAN to the OPT interface right now.

Many thanks to Manuel for the gift of 1.3!

Aaron