[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Anthony Paul" <anthonypaul at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Denis Witt" <witt at cat06 dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Port redirect
 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:17:52 -0330
IIRC, you should be able to use mail.example.dyndns.org.  Put this in the
forwarder to the .1.2 IP.  Externally, the dyndns service will still forward
<anything>.example.dyndns.org to example.dyndns.org.  I think I've done this
is the past...

How many machine do you have on the LAN?  Desktops or laptops?