[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Witt <witt at cat06 dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Port redirect
 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:55:39 +0100
Anthony Paul schrieb:
> IIRC, you should be able to use mail.example.dyndns.org.  Put this in the
> forwarder to the .1.2 IP.  Externally, the dyndns service will still
> forward
> <anything>.example.dyndns.org to example.dyndns.org.  I think I've done
> this
> is the past...

Thats a really good idea, thanks. IIRC you have to setup this feature in
your dyndns account, but thats not problem. I will try this tomorrow in
the office. (Maybe i should setup an VPN some day..)

> How many machine do you have on the LAN?  Desktops or laptops?

There are 10-15 machines (2 servers, usually 8 workstations, + m0n0wall
of course), both Desktops and Laptops.

Bye for now!