[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  1.23b3 upgrade
 Date:  Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:55:17 -0000
I'd been running 1.23b1 since the day it came out with no problems.

I upgraded to 1.23b3 only to notice all my captive portal stuff isn't working. So I downgraded to
1.23b2 and everything was still broken. I've downgraded to 1.23b1 and everything is hunky.

I noticed on the webpage b3 is listed as having RADIUS CP errors but not the other b2. Might be
worth putting it in for that too.

- Lloyd

Disclaimer - January 30, 2007
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.