[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cable modem incoming pipe bandwidth
 Date:  Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:50:19 -0700
Technically you are correct. The average speed downloaded via nntp with
shaping on is 4.71Mbps. With shaping off completely it spiked to 7-8Mbps but
has been only averaging near 5 of 12Mbps which is my cap. I have ack on high
priority 0-80. Late at night it will be 2.5x faster than it is now.

Thanks for the suggest. So you just recommend I keep it at 12Mbps for the
maximum inbound pipe?