[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Strange behavior makes network unstable
 Date:  Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:31:52 -0600
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:25:58 -0500
  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net> wrote:
> Yea I tried to install ChilliSpot and MadWiFI on WRT and as result I
>ended
> up with junk ap because I wasn't able to install the moded firm
>
> Why would ZoneAlarm crash the switch? If there is no more CPU to
>process the
> sockets it should just do the collisions

When running zone alarm, (full version they secures the web) the web
page will not display properly.  All of the navigation tabs are
missing.  So, no configuration or administration is possible without
turning off (Not just disabling or opening) zone alarm.  The
classification "clueless halfwits" comes to mind.  Only not the word

                                 Lee