[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Strange behavior makes network unstable
 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:30:29 -0600
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:23:09 -0500
  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net> wrote:

> Did reboot switch, my other card is still not working :-(
> What's most reliable switch up there?

I hate bad arp tables...  A real pain to fix.  Arp problems can also
cache in Windows.  Do an "arp -a" from the command line of the
offending system ad see if it has anything it shouldn't.  As to who
makes good stuff; I am lost.  Some major brands have taken to putting
out cheap trash.  (The "New" WRT54G comes to mind)  And some cheap
knockoffs have been rock solid.

                         Lee