[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marco Simioni" <m dot simioni at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Performance audits and benchmarks?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:34:23 +0100
Hi,
i'd like to make performance benchmarks and audits on m0n0wall boxes.
There is a way to log CPU and Memory usage?

I mean, not to only view the real-time cpu and memory usage
statistics, but to trace them in a log file.

And also, what are correct values for usage statistics of memory and
cpu? I mean, mean usage values, peaks and so on?

I think a lot of people have this question, because it is always a
problem to correctly dimension a box for m0n0wall, avoiding over- and
under-dimensioning.

Thank you i.a.,
aNt1X