[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Phobos Quad Card for sale
 Date:  Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:39:18 -0500
OK, the 4th time's too much. This is the m0n0wall mailing list, NOT
your personal advertising list for stuff you're selling. I don't care
when people who post here at least somewhat regularly do it
infrequently, but you've posted 4 times in the last 2 weeks with stuff
for sale every time, and have never posted anything else. Stop!  If
you do this again, I'll make sure you're banned from this list.

-Chris