[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  "'Marco Simioni'" <m dot simioni at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Performance audits and benchmarks?
 Date:  Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:58:55 -0000
You could try cacti, it should be able to monitor CPU and network easily.
You could try using MRTG, if you don't mind ugly graphs.

There's a windows application for monitoring network traffic via snmp on the
m0n0wall site.

I've written an monitoring application which has m0n0wall compatibility as a
design requirement, but it's not really ready for public use, and isn't
particularly 'simple'. Your best option at the moment would probably be
cacti.

Adam.