[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jomar Mcdonald" <JMcdonald at aidschicago dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Initial installation problem
 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:11:33 -0600
Hrmm.. Are you burning the file as an ISO or are you creating a data cd
and placing the ISO on it?  I've never heard of any of those recording
apps but I'm sure they should have an option to write an image or write
an iso file or something to that effect.  You shouldn't have to set any
boot parameters in the burning software as that's all contained in the
iso.

I think you're getting to a DOS prompt because you're creating a data cd
with this iso image on it and setting it as bootable.

Thanks