[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  "'Marco Simioni'" <m dot simioni at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Performance audits and benchmarks?
 Date:  Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:45:29 -0000
There are some performance figures in the m0n0wall mailing list archives.

I remember finding them a few months ago whilst trying to work out what
throughput we could get across different hardware.

If you come up with a good benchmarking regime, I can benchmark the hardware
we use for you (net4501, wrap, lex cv860)

Adam.