[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "rlpumphrey at 1mage dot com" <rlpumphrey at 1mage dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT configuration / troubleshooting
 Date:  Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:43:44 -0700
Ok There are better people out there then Me at this.  But it seems simple.
 You would need to put in a rule on  the WAN to allow from WAN to OPT1.
 For the internet to get into 192.168.2.100.
 Protocol:    TCP
 Source:      *
 Port:        *
 Destination: 192.168.2.100
 Port:        *  (also I would limit this to just the port/s "HTTP" you need, not the everything)

 You will also need to add on the OPT1 interface a rule to allow things out.
 Protocol:    TCP
 Source:      OPT1
 Port:        *
 Destination: *