[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Cristin <max dot cristin at rogers dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Bulk] Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec and routing question
 Date:  Fri, 02 Feb 2007 19:27:47 -0500
Thank you for the reply. After more testing I came to the conclusion
that there are no other way around it. M0n0 has no way to know how to
route to the other LAN obviously. I might end up putting another M0n0
box in front of the Sonicwall. Much cheaper than pay them an extra $600
to get "optional" features that come standard on a $30 Linksys routers.

Max