[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Ryan <markryan at cfl dot rr dot com>
 To:  LEE Tet Yoon <leety at ihug dot co dot nz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] weird port forward problem
 Date:  Sat, 03 Feb 2007 14:39:08 -0500
LEE Tet Yoon wrote:
> At 08:28 a.m. 4/02/2007, you wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I added a ssh server and forwarded port 22 to my local machine.  It worked fine and then i
decided to delete the monowall nat and rule because i didn't need it anymore.

>> Problem is, ssh still works through monowall to my local machine.  How is this possible?  I
double checked the nat and firewall rules and my port 22 rules are gone.

>> Any ideas?
>>

> You did remember to apply the rule changes right? (there should be a message in the top if not, if
in doubt a restart should apply them I think)

> Cheers

Yes, i appled the rule changes.  The nat and rule are gone right now yet
ssh still works through the firewall to my box.

I guess I could restart but that's not really a fix.  Just trying to
understand whats happening.

Mark