[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Geissler" <daniel dot geissler at inode dot at>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  no carrier with wrap
 Date:  Sat, 3 Feb 2007 23:56:36 +0100
hi there
i have a problem with my wrap and monowall and i hope somebody will be kind enough to point me in
the right direction.i am rather a beginner with network stuff.i have a wrap embeded device with 3
network interfaces and have monowall on a cf disk. with my first pc everything works fine. i plug
the cable in and the led on the wrap starts lighting green and i can connect. but when i try this
with my second pc nothing happens. the led doesnt start and i cant connect. in the status screen
monowall says no carrier. i have tried anything i could think off. with my first pc i can connect on
lan and opt1 interface but not with another pc. it semms monowall only allows my first pc to connect
but i have no clue why this is so. i have assigned opt1 and allowed traffic in the firewall. any
help will be appreciated. thanks