[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] wrap processor has been discontinued
 Date:  Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:38:54 -0500
As I know Dornier did the design of fully based on AMD GeodeT SC1100 and
mainly all the functions use its structure. But the WRAP is still IBM PC so
using similar GeodeT series should not be a big deal from manufacturing
standpoint.

Never the less I don't see any info about the fact that SC1100 is off the
belt. I know 2200 and 2300 are terminated in 2006 but never heard anything
about 1100

Still even if 1100 got killed we have higher level CPUs such as LX, NX and
GX models (although they can get us 1.4GHz they not really have that much IO
by default)but one way or another I don't think wrap will go away from the
market!
That's my 50c!